Following is a review of our three favorite Beer Fridges, chillers and coolers all available on Amazon at reasonable prices.
Beer Fridge Review #1: Danby DCR34BL 3.2-Cubic Foot Compact Refrigerator with Freezer, Black
Price: $160 (approx.)
Rating: 4.5/5 stars
Product Dimensions: 17-5/8 inches wide by 18-5/8 inches deep by 32-15/16 inches high
Danby’s DCR34BL 3.2 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator with Freezer is a black counter-high fridge perfect for the dorm, bedroom or lunch room. This model can be adjusted to the same height as the counter and includes a scratch resistant work top. It has a reversible door hinge, integrated handle and a smooth back design for a flush fit against walls.Great features include a full width freezer section, our patented CanStor beverage dispenser and molded egg storage.
- 3.2-cubic foot counter-height refrigerator with freezer; available in white or black.
- Mechanical thermostat and no-hassle push-button defrost.
- Second generation CanStor beverage dispenser, 2-1/2 wire shelves, egg storage, and adjustable door shelving.
- Integrated door handle; reversible door swing;
- scratch-resistant top; smooth back design.
Danby’s 3.2-Cubic Foot Compact Refrigerator with Freezer makes a handy addition to an office or home. It is well priced. The efficient unit is loaded with features including a mechanical thermostat, push-button defrost, second generation CanStor beverage dispenser, full-width freezer, and reversible door for left- or right-handed opening. The Danby freezer is just what your home bar, office or small apartment needs. Order now!
Beer Fridge Review #2: Avanti Beverage Cooler – 3.1 cu. ft.
Price: $205 (approx.)
Rating: 4.5/5 stars
Product Dimensions: 17″ W x 32 1/2″ H x 19″ D, weighs 44 lbs.
The Avanti 3.1 cu. ft. Beverage Cooler offers compact cold storage for soda, beer and other beverages. This refrigerator features automatic defrost, removable wire shelves and a double-paned tempered glass door. The stainless-steel door is reversible and features a recessed handle and black frame.
- Full-range temperature control.
- Reversible double pane tempered glass door with stainless steel frame and interior liner.
- 2 adjustable and removable shelves.
- Looks sleek and commercial grade.
- Keep drinks very cold.
- Has windowed door so great for companies who want customers to see product inside.
This fridge is great for a small café or bar because it has an attractive windowed door. It is also perfect for arranging your beer in your home bar or entertainment area. It has a thin sleek design and keeps your beverages super cold. Get one now!
Beer Fridge Review #3: Danby Beverage Center (Black) (23.88″H x 23.75″W x 34.38″D)
Price: $835 (approx.)
Rating: 4.5/5 stars
Product Dimensions: 23.88″H x 23.75″W x 34.38″
The Danby Beverage Center is sleek and professional looking with its glass door with stainless steel trim. You can also use the fridge for wine as it has a UV tinted tempered glass door to protect the wine from harmful damage. There is a flush door handle for a more smooth look which will also prevent snagging or bumping. This beer cooler is for the most discerning buyer and would look great in a high end home bar or kitchen.
- There is an exact digital thermostat shown in LED lighting. This allows for the temperature to be precisely set and seen through the glass door.
- Tempered glass shelves inside the unit give strength, trimmed with chrome for an appealing and quality look.
- There is real Blue LED track lighting that shows off contents of the fridge without altering temperature like a normal light would.
This fridge has it all. It is high end, elegant and smooth looking. It has all the bells and whistles that a beer/wine fridge needs while looking awesome at the same time.
The higher price tag of this fridge reflects its superiority This fridge is for the buyer who wants it all in their beer fridge.